How CasinoRank Tests the Best Android Casinos
Below are the main checkboxes that an Android casino must tick before it can rank on MobileCasinoRank:
- License and Regulation: Mobile gambling is all about staking and winning real money. That’s why this page only recommends casino apps for Android that are licensed and regulated by reputable bodies. This is CasinoRank’s irreducible minimum.
- Safety and Security: CasinoRank’s expert team also confirms if the website is secured using state-of-the-art encryption technology. The best Android casinos use 128-bit or 256-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to protect vital data like credit/debit card numbers, e-wallet emails, home addresses, etc.
- Reputation: MobileCasinoRank considers the reputation of the Android casino app among former and current players before recommending the Android gambling apps. The best apps rank highly on platforms like Trustpilot, Google’s Play Store, and Apple’s App Store.
- Bonuses and Promotion: This page only recommends casino apps for Android with the best bonuses and promotions. The rewards must have friendly conditions to help players redeem their winnings quickly.
- Game Library: The best Android gambling apps offer tons of game variety, from table games and live casino games to online slots and speciality games like bingo, slingo, and scratch cards. Besides providing excellent variety, the apps on this page supply games from industry trailblazers like Microgaming, NetEnt, Pragmatic Play, Evolution, etc.
- Payment Methods and Speed: MobileCasinoRank ensures that the mobile casino apps recommended here offer fast payments via reliable and universal options. The best gambling apps offer hassle-free cashouts, with payments processed in record time.
- Customer Support: When reviewing the Android casino apps, CasinoRank’s expert team ensures that support is readily available via email, phone, or live chat. Some options offer social media support on Telegram, Twitter, and WhatsApp.
- Mobile App: All MobileCasinoRank Android casino apps are HTML5-optimized to offer gamblers a smooth instant-play service. But the best options go even further to provide quick and secure gambling services on standalone apps.